Friday, January 4, 2008

'Twas an Aksdent!

Laila is wetting the bed again.

The other night she had an accident twice. This morning she woke me up saying she made weewe in her spot.

As a result I've been sprinkling her spot with a healthy helping of alcohol so the room wouldn't smell of pee.

I really don't mind, except that it's a bummer to wake up in the middle of the night to change her jammies and set the mat. The smell of fresh alcohol isn't making the experience any more pleasurable. I worry that our lungs are slowly melting under the fumes.

I'm guessing perhaps it's stress from the thought of going back to school. Or maybe from the new Ate. Or maybe it's just normal regression.

Laila's such a baby and a little girl at the same time. She must realize she's growing up and it could be stressing her to no end and I'm not even aware of it.

No comments: