Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Back to School

It's Laila's second day back in school after a weeklong sojourn.
She's been crying again but I know she'll get back into groove. She just got used to not going to school and has to get used to being left there for two hours daily. Laila loves school and proudly shows me the art projects they make.


It's always 'Look Mummy I made this for you' whether it's a writing activity or a pictures she colored.
She has stories about what went on that day and something about her classmates. And she always tells me she played with Vawewie (Valerie). She repeatedly tells me that Blue pushed her and when I ask her what she should tell Blue, she pipes in with a song-song voice: "No pushing!'


And my biggest indicator that she's enjoying school is that she smiles at me and Daddy Cat when the tricycle picks her up. She knows the tricycle will take her to school and she looks like she's looking forward to it.

No comments: