Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Treat

Laila's going trick-or-treating for the first time this year. As always, I'm more excited than she is.


She'll be Wonder Woman. And boy what a wonder this little woman is. She knew exactly who she wanted to be.


I offered her several costumes from princesses to fairies. But she wants Wonder Woman. Fine by me.


Initially she wanted to be a vampire. But she changed her mind after seeing one-too-many of Daddy Cat's Justice League toys and videos. In hindsight, it was perfect that she did.


She's adorable as Wonder Woman. Her delighful belly protrudes as much as her chubby hiney. Her sweet scrumptious thighs make my mouth water; I just want to sick my teeth into them and take a couple of good bites. She's got a full figure just like Mommy Cat, what can I say.


No comments: